|Tour Description :
A boat along the legendary Chao Phraya River and some canals on the Thon Buri side is the most pleasant way to explore the city once dubbed “Venice of the East”. The majestic charm of the Chao Phraya adds perspective to you exploration of the city’s premier attractions.
– Pick up from hotel.
– Take along tail boat along the Chao Phraya River and canal. The life-style of Thai people has always been associated with waterways.
– Wat Sai Floating Market, Images of people young and old paddling boats laden with fruit, vegetable and other produce this is only picture of a way of life in the part which is now gone forever.
– Stop at Thon Buri Snake Farm take an unforgettable show between man and cobra (Ticket included)
– Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) was built in late Ayutthaya period (about 17th Century). The most attractive in this temple is the prang Khmer-style. Wat arun was restored during brief Thonburi period to be the Royal Chapel of King Taksin. This prang is 67 meters height, the highest prang in Thailand. It’s also considered as the peak evolution of prang in Thailand. Relic of the Lord Buddha was enshrined inside the prang. This is the temple containing the most number of ballasts in Thailand and it is considered as the private temple of King Rama II.
– National Museum of the Royal Barges; The Royal were used only by the King and the Royal family when they traveled. The ceremony of Royal travel by water has been a tradition since the Ayuttaya period.
– Lunch at restaurant.
– National Museum Bangkok; is one of the largest and most comprehensive museums in Southeast Asia. The National Museum house over one thousand of artifacts ranging from neolithic time to present Bangkok period. The complex, also begun in 1782, consists of several old but beautiful building of colorful Thai architectural design. Praputtasihing Buddha Image (Late Sukhothai style of art), one of the most revered Buddha Image is enshrined here.
– At the end of tour will be visit to local product store.