– Day1, a transfer from Ayudhaya or Bangkok to Maenam Noi can be arranged for a supplementary charge.
– Day2, a transfer from Ayudhaya to Bangkok with a visit to the ruins of Ayudhaya can be arranged for a supplementary charge.
– During the months, normally, around September-November it may not be possible to use the Maenam Noi in which case the itinerary will follow the main Chao Phraya River.
– Itinerary of the barge portion is only a guideline and is subject to change without prior notice due to tide of the river and local conditions, but the same concept is well maintained.
– Guarantee departure Year round for a minimum of 2 persons and a maximum of 12 persons.
– Sunday departure, Maenam Noi-Ayudhaya
– Departs a village in Maenam Noi at 09.00, terminates in Ayudhaya at 12.00, approximately.
– In case of cancellation :
- 8-14 days prior to departure date : charge 30% of total amount
- 1-7 days prior to departure date : charge 50% of total amount
- No Show : Non-refundable
Charge for children :
– 50% of tour rate when joining the tour with 2 paying adults. (Applicable for children aged less than 10 years, except where otherwise stated.)
Services included in the price :
– On board Thanatharee : The barge provides air-conditioned multi-share accommodation for a maximum of 12 persons, the bedroom area being divided into two sections by a curtain. One common bathroom and one toilet are located on the main deck, a second toilet is on the upper deck. Please bring your own personnel toiletries (towel and soap are provided).
– Full board during the cruise
– All services and activities described in the itineraries
– English-speaking assistance
– 7% Value added tax.
Services not included in the price :
– Soft drinks (except water) and alcoholic beverages
– Meals not mentioned in the above itinerary
– Tips for the crew
– Personal expenses