– Pick up from hotel depart for Bang Pa-in
– Bang Pa-in Palace : Originally, there was a riverine island. When Prasat Thong became the Ayuttaya king (1630-1655). The palace contains five important buildings as follow;
* Phra Thinang Aisawan Thippa-at, Thai design castle pavilion stands in the middle of the lake.
* Phra Thinang Warophat Phiman, occupies the original site of the Pavilion built during King Mongkut’s reign. It was two storied. One used as the King’s apartment, the other as a reception hall.
* Phra Thinang Uthayan Phumisathian, was almost totally destroyed by fire in 1938. Formerly used as a highwater season residence, only a few bricks remain.
* Phra Thinang Wehat Chamrun, is a Chinese-style building where the court generally resided during the rainy and cool seasons.
* Phra Thinang Withun Thatsana, is an observatory standing on a small island between Phra Thinang Uthayan and Phra Thinang Wehat Chamrun from which a commanding view of surrounding countryside.
* Wat Niwet Thammaprawat, a remarkable building constructed during King Chulalongkorn’s time on the outer is land. The temple was built in Gothic style, resembling a Christian church.
– Wat Phra Si Sanphet : This is the most important temple within the Royal Palace compound and corresponds to The Emerald Buddha Temple in Bangkok’s Grand Palace.
– Lunch at restaurant
– Wat Yai Chaimongkol : This temple is also called “Wat Chao Phraya Thai” It was built By King U-Thong in 1357 for meditation.
– Wihan Phra Mongkhon Bophit : The principal Buddha image is one of Thailand’s largest bronze
Images. Many small Buddha were also discovered. The Wihan was destroyed when the Burmese sacked Ayuttaya in 1767 and was rebuilt in 1956 in its original style.
– At the end of tour will be visit to local product store.
Remark : Please do not wear shorts, sandals or no-sleeves T-shirts.