|Tour Description :
– Pick up from hotel depart Bangkok for Samut Songkram province.
– Stop at “Tao Tan” a place where palm sugar is made is called “Tao Tan”. Sugar palm is a famous quality product of Samut Songkhram. When a coconut tree is about 3-4 years old, its spadices are cut so that farmers can collect its sweet sap then they simmer it over a fire until it becomes brown and dry.
– Arrival at Damnernsaduak district and take a long tail speed boat along the canal to floating market. Damnern saduak Foating Market, this is the best known destination in Rachaburi where the timeless lifestyle of native Thai people can be observed along the canals.
– Visit to Royal Thai Handicraft Village and continue to Kanchanaburi Province.
– Lunch at restaurant.
– JEATH War Museum This enclave in the riverside precincts of Wat Chaichumphon has been constructed largely in the from of allied prisoners of war camp. The name JEATH is derived from Japan, England, America, Australia, Thailand and Holland.
– Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, This cemetery contain the remains of 6,982 war prisoners who lost their lives during the Captivity of the Japanneses Army that forced them to build the Bridge over the River Kawi and the Death Railway.
– The Bridge over the River Kwai, Internationally famous, the black iron bridge was brought from Java by the Japanese Army and reassembled under Japanese supervision by Allied prisoners of war labor as part of the “Death Railway” linking Thailand with Myanmar.
– At the end of tour will be visit to local product store.