Bangkok Hotels Online Reservations by E-Biz Travel; Thailand
Travel and Accommodation Service
All Seasons Place, 87
Wireless Road, Bangkok
| Get lost in luxury at the hotel with a
new attitude. The Conrad Bangkok is a purely contemporary cocoon, nestled
in the vibrant heart of Wireless Road, Bangkok’s ”embassy row”, a mere
stone’s throw from the city’s coolest shopping and dining experiences,
as well as the super-convenient BTS Skytrain and subway. Discover green
space and head space. Waterscapes and spa escapes. Rooms with views, and
room to move, equipped with up-to-the-minute broadband and wireless technology,
as well as rainforest showers and glass-walled bathrooms.
It’s a place to do funky business and revel in service without seams.
Special Rates for Internet
** Full prepayment is required prior
to arrival **
1. Bookings are required to make in advance
Deluxe Corner Room
Deluxe Corner Room – Bathroom
|Guest Room Information
– Floor 16-26 Main Tower floor guest rooms.
– 392 guest rooms and suites.
– Guest room size 40.5 sq metres (436 sq feet).
– Executive suites range from 71 sq metres (764 sq feet) to 90.5 sq metres
(974 sq feet).
Large, 40.5 sq metre (435.9 sq feet) rooms are furnished in a contemporary
Thai style with silks and wood featuring one king or two twin beds, chair
with couch, along with a large work desk with 3 phones, each with 2 lines
and data ports with high speed internet access and voicemail. A mini bar
with a full range of beverages, snacks and personal amenities are also
available, including a coffee maker, iron and ironing board.
Our bathrooms feature a unique glass wall separating it from the bedroom,
|In-room amenities include
– 180* Door Viewer
– Alarm Radio
– Automatic Door
– Bathroom Amenities
– Coffee Maker
– Connecting Rooms
– Electronic Locks
– Glowing Light Switches
– Hand Held Shower
– Internet access in guest room
– Ironing Board
– Mini Bar
– Newspaper Deliv’d M-F (Local)
– Night Lights in Bathroom
– Scald Proof Shower/Tub
– Shower for Wheelchair
– Telephone – in Bath
– Telephone – Two Phones
– Telephone – with Dataport
– Thermostat (adjustable)
– TV-Premium HBO,CNN,ESPN
– Video Messaging
– Welcome Amenity
– Work Desk with Lamp
|– 24 Hour Housekeeping
– Air Conditioning
– Audible alarms
– Closer Bathrobe
– Clock Radio
– Complimentary Beverage
– Electronic Smoke Detector
– High Speed Internet Access
– Lever Door Handles
– Newspaper Deliv’d W/E (Local)
– Secondary Locking Device
– Telephone – Auto Wakeup
– Telephone – Two Lines
– Telephone – Voice Mail
– Telephone-with Speaker phone
– Thumb Dead Bolt
– TV-Pay per view
– TV-Standard Network
– Visual Strobe/Hearing Impaired
– Wet Bar
Drinking Tea Eating Rice
Drinking Tea Eating Rice
|Dining and Entertainment
– The new, dynamic night club in Bangkok with a hot, curvaceous and sexy
– Contemporary and modern Italian cuisine.
Bar – Live band entertainment.
– Coffee Shop featuring international à la carte menu and extensive
Drinking Tea Eating
Rice – Japanese Restaurant including Tepanyaki table, Sushi
counter and private dining room.
– Chinese Restaurant including private dining room.
Terrace – Poolside snack bar for a light, healthy menu and
|Health Activities and Sports
– Seasons Spa and Club Conrad Fitness Centre with 15 treatment rooms,
fully-equipped gym with sauna, aerobics room and steam room.
– Rooftop jogging track.
– Outdoor swimming pool, 2 floodlit tennis courts.
– Hairdressing salon.
Beverly Halls Room
|Meeting / Function Rooms – Equipment and Facilities
– Video Conference Systems
– Conference Discussion System
– Remote Control Audio Visual Podium Station
– Large Scale Video Projection
– Wireless Internet
– Stereo Surround Sound
– Intelligent Lighting
– On Line Digital Signage
|Places of Interest
– The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaeo.
– Wat Pho located next to The Grand Palace.
– Wat Arun – The Temple of Dawn – an impressivepagoda on the west bank
of the Chao Phraya River.
– Wat Trimit – The Temple of the Golden Buddha -featuring a solid gold,
3-metre high statue of Buddha.
– Royal Barges National Museum, housing a collection of Royal ceremonial
– Jim Thompson’s Thai House, noted American who revived the Thai Silk
– The Floating Markets at Klong Damneon Saduak.
– The BTS offers easy accessibility to The Emporium, Central Department
Store, Siam Discovery Centre and Chatujak weekend market.
|Click here to enjoy our Special Rate for Hotels
in Bangkok. Thailand Airport pick-up service and Transportation
Service is also available. Please click here To get directions to
the hotel’s map and to print out for Hotel’s
Your useful information when you travel Thailand, We