Cha Am & Hua Hin Hotels Online Reservations by E-Biz Travel;
Thailand Travel and Accommodations Service
93 Soi Talay 12, Hua Hin
| Chom View Hotel Hua Hin, situated on prime
oceanfront property, offers comfort, space, privacy, and exemplary service
while providing a complete range of rooms to suit guests of all inclinations.
Special Rates for Internet
** Full prepayment
is required prior to arrival **
1. Bookings are required to make in advance
prior to arrival.
2. Full prepayment is required either by credit card (Visa, Master,
JCB, AMEX) or bank transfer.
3. For booking made less than 7 days prior to arrival, please submit
your credit card details in order to guarantee your reservation. If
no credit card details provided, booking will not be processed.
– Once booking is confirmed, we will automatic charge from your credit
card details provided for total amount.
– If booking is not confirm, there will be no charge on your credit
card for the processing fee at all.
click here for more terms & conditions
– No room charge for children under 12 years old sharing room
with parents. Maximum 2 children per room in existing bed. For all room
types except 1 child in Superior Room.
– 2 ABF per room
for Superior & Deluxe Room except 10-18 Apr 06 & Long weekends
– 6 ABF per unit for Garden View and Sea View Suites except
10-18 Apr 06 & Long weekends.
– Additional ABF 200
Baht per person, 50% for children 5-12 years old, under 5 years old free
– Extra bed : 550 Baht per bed per night, children
5-12 years old 350 Baht
– Long weekend is applied for
3 or more days consecutive holiday in Thailand outside peak season dates.
All long weekends a minimum of 2 nights stay is required. Surcharge of
Baht 300 will be applied per room per night.
bus to Hua Hin town : Baht 30 nett per person per way
/ No-Show charge :
– During Low &
High Season, Written notice of cancellation by email or fax is required
to E-Biz Travel not later than 7 working days prior to the check-in date;
otherwise, one night room rate (per each room reserved) will be charged
– During Peak season (20 Dec-5 Jan & 10-18
Apr), Written notice of cancellation by email or fax is required to E-Biz
Travel not later than 15 working days prior to the check-in date; otherwise,
one night room rate (per each room reserved) will be charged as penalty.
– No show charge : one night room rate (per each room reserved)
will be charged as penalty for Low & High Season and for the entire
period during peak season (20 Dec-5 Jan & 10-18 Apr)
|Chom View Hotel is a family run hotel tucked away on the main beach
of Hua Hin. There are two sections available in the hotel.
22 Hotel : Deluxe and Superior rooms are the two types
of rooms offered in the hotel section. Each room is decorated to show
the special character of a beach resort in Thailand.
: All Suite rooms are similar in design. Each suite can accommodate
4 guests comfortably. Each unit has two bed rooms and one and a half bathroom.
There is a large sitting room down stair with two day-beds which can easily
be converted into beds for two extra guests.
– Two swimming pools
– 80 people meeting rooms
– Library (December 2002)
– Daily Shuttle bus to the market
– Coffee Shop – serving traditional Thai food and Western Specials.
|What to do during the stay ?
Apart from the beautiful beach which are 5 kilometers of white
sand. Where you can also rent a horse and ride along the beach.
- The famous Talad Chat Chai (Chat Chai Market) – Talad Chat
Chai was built during Rama 7th reign. During that time it was the
most organized and sanitized market in Thailand. Today the market
is the symbol of Hua Hin. Virtually all visitors pass through the
market both early in the morning and at night.
- The Hua Hin Railway Station – just behind the market you
can find small railway station of Hua Hin. The building is well preserved
and showed the architecture of the Rama 7th era.
- The Royal Golf Course of Hua Hin – Situate on the other side
of the railroad is the first golf course of Thailand. The course was
constructed in 1924 and finished four years later. The course still
posed challenges to all level of players. Golfers can enjoy good views
from the course.
- Kao Takeab (Chopstick Moutain) – At the end of Hua Hin Beach
you can clime a hill to enjoy the view of Hua Hin. There is also a
sacred temple situated there.
- Kao Toa – 13 kilometer south of Hua Hin are two beautiful
beaches. There is also a cave and reservoir in the area.
- Kao Sam Roi Yod National Park (300 peaks mountain) – approximately
100 kilometer south of Hua Hin is a national park. It is best visit
from the sea but the scenery is interesting even from land. There
you can find the Rama 4 Science Park. This was where the King Rama
4th calculated to have the eclips. Today the park divided into five
different sections the founder of science in Thailand, transportation,
bird and insect, sea ecology, and energy. More information please
phone (032) 66-1098, 66-1727
- Pa La-uu Waterfall – is inland closer to Thai-Burmese boarder
(60 km from Hua Hin). As part of Kaeng Krachan National Park, the
nine cascades waterfall is still hold some natural pristine.
There are two palaces in the area that definitely worth visiting.
- Ratchaniwet Marukhathaiyawan Palace
The palace was built during Rama VI as a rainy season retreat. The
palace is located halfway between Hua Hin and Cha Am. The palace has
recently been renovated.
- Krai Kang Won Palace
Currently it is like the permanent royal resident of Thailand but
for a long time it has been the summer residence. King Rama VII built
the palace. It was here that the current Royal Couple has their Honeymoon.
It was here that many of the royal project was formed..
Chom View Hotel Hua Hin – Map