Around Thailand Package Tours
7 DAYS AROUND NORTH THAILAND (Tour Code BKK-7DD)
|DAY 1: Bangkok – Khao Yai National Park (L, D)
|Depart from various hotels in Bangkok (city area) and direct to Nakhorn Ratchasima (Khorat). See the magnificent Khmer ruins of Phimai Historical Park, located in the middle of a small village. Lunch en route at a local restaurant. Return to Khao Yai National Park, the oldest national park in Thailand. Dinner & overnight at Greenery Resort (or similar).
|DAY 2: Khao Yai National Park – Phitsanuloke (B, L, D)
| Breakfast at the resort. Head off to Saraburi, Visit to the Phra Buddha Badh to see the shrine with the holy footprint of the Lord Buddha, then continue to Lopburi. Lunch en route at a local restaurant. Visit Prang Sam Yod and Phra Kan Shrine and proceed to Pitsanuloke. Dinner and overnight at Amarin Lagoon hotel (or similar).
|DAY 3: Phitsanuloke – Lampang (B, L, D)
|Breakfast at the hotel. Check out of the hotel. Visit the ancient towns of Sukhothai, museum and Sri Satchanalai. Lunch en route at a local restaurant. On the way stop at hill tribe village. Continue to Lampang. Dinner and overnight at Lampang River Lodge (or similar).
|DAY 4: Lampang- Chiang Mai (B, L, D)
|Breakfast at the Lodge. Check out from the hotel. visit Wat Phathat Lampang Luang and continue to visit Wat Haripoonchai in Lampoon. Lunch en route at a local restaurant. After lunch continue to visit the Home Industries at Bo Sang and San Kam Phaeng, which is the center of cotton industries, local products, antiques from Burma and hilltribe handicrafts, hand-woven silk and wood carving, return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight at the Chiang Mai Plaza hotel (or similar).
|DAY 5: Chiang Mai (B, L, D)
|Breakfast at the hotel. Visit the one of most revered temples in Chiang Mai: the Wat Doi Suthep, located high in the mountains, where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the whole Chiang Mai area. Lunch at the hotel. The afternoon is at leisure, clients can explore “The Rose of the North” on their own. In the evening we offer a typical Kantoke dinner with various shows and performances of the hill tribes. Overnight at Chiang Mai Plaza hotel (or similar).
|DAY 6: Chiang Mai – Chiang Rai (B, L, D)
|Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel. Visit an elephant training camp to see a demonstration of elephant at work(elephant ride is optional and not included in the program) Lunch at local restaurant. Take exciting “long tail” boat trip from Pha-Tai to Chiang Rai, along the way, visit the various hill tribes. Dinner and overnight at Dusit Island Resort (or similar).
|DAY 7: Chiang Rai – Bangkok (B, L)
|Breakfast at hotel. Early morning transfer from hotel to visit the demonstration hill tribes and continue to Mae
Sai, a small trading town, then proceed to visit the exact spot where Thailand, Laos and Myanmar meet, was called “The Golden Triangle”. Lunch at Imperial Golden Triangle Resort, Visit Chiang Saen the historical city, then transfer to Chiang Rai Airport. End of Services.(Air Ticket from Chiang Rai – Bangkok & Transfer from Don Mueang or Suvarnabhumi Airport is not included)
|Seat-In-Coach arrangements (departure from Bangkok on Wednesdays)
||Baht 24,000 / person
||Baht 5,500 / person
||Now-31 Oct 09
[ Enquiry ] or [ Booking ]
|Package Inclusive of :
- Operated with English/Italian speaking guide;
- All entrance fees as appropriated
- Air-conditioned transportation by Seat-In-Coach
- Accommodation in air-conditioned room with bath/shower, in sharing twin room
- Meals included as detailed: Breakfast(B), Lunch(L), Dinner(D)
Package Exclusive of :
- Expenditures of personal nature and gratuity for guide & driver
- Optional tour
- Compulsory Christmas / New Year / Peak Season supplements as separately
- International flights to / from Bangkok
- One way domestic ticket from Chiang Rai-Bangkok (Flight Chiangrai to Bangkok will be by TG 131 (16.00 – 17:15 hrs)
- 20% discount for child under 12 years old share a twin room with 1 adult (not applicable for airfare)
- 50% discount for child under 12 years old / Child must share a triple room the room with 2 adults (not applicable for airfare)
- No refund for unused services, splitting of package is not allowed
- Hotel’s early check-in (before noon), late check-out (afternoon), connecting rooms and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed.
- Please Note: local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents
6 Days Around North Thailand Tour , 7 Days Around North Thailand Tour
4 Days Around North Isarn Tour , 5 Days South Isarn / The Kkhmer Temples Tour
– – – E-Biz-Travel.com – – –
This site is provided by e-Biz
Travel Co.,ltd (Thailand), your great selection about Travel
We offer the large selection of cheap hotels worldwide whether
hotels in Asia, Europe, USA,
Australia, Africa, Middle East
or Americas. Get the hotel you want with great discounts at
E-Biz Travel !!!